All Outfit

JUMPSUIT + DAD SNEAKERS

donderdag, juni 28, 2018Nena

Black jumpsuite, dad sneakers, all white, balenciaga, knock off, sacha shoes, black and white, minimal, street style, sunglasses pull & bear

Hello! Ik heb weer een nieuwe outfit met een nieuw paar schoenen die ik jullie wil laten zien. Hoewel ik er niet helemaal zeker van ben of jullie wel fan gaan zijn. Take a look!
-
Hello! I have a new outfit with a new pair of shoes I want to show you. Although I'm not entirely sure if you will like them .. take a look!

Black jumpsuite, dad sneakers, all white, balenciaga, knock off, sacha shoes, black and white, minimal, street style, sunglasses pull & bear

Een tijdje geleden heb ik op mijn Instagram stories gevraagd wat jullie van de dad sneakers trend vinden. Een overduidelijke meerderheid van 91% gaf toen aan het helemaal niks te vinden. De overige 9% waren fashion bloggers :'). Zelf behoor ik ook tot die 9% want ik vind ze helemaal geweldig. Eigenlijk altijd al, het is een van de vele 90's trends waarvan ik het niet erg vind dat hij terug is.
-
A while ago I asked in my Instagram stories what you think of the dad sneakers trend. A clear major of 91% think they are horrible, the other 9% were fashion bloggers :'). I myself belong to the 9% because I think they're great! In fact I've always loved them. It's one of the many 90's trend I don't mind making a comeback.

Black jumpsuite, dad sneakers, all white, balenciaga, knock off, sacha shoes, black and white, minimal, street style, sunglasses pull & bear

Bij Sacha vond ik het perfecte paar: minimalistisch wit met contrasterende veters. Helemaal zoals ik het wou! Ze zijn ook minder chunky als de beruchte Balenciaga's maar dat zie ik eerder als een voordeel dan als een nadeel. Ze zijn een mooi en vooral betaalbaar alternatief voor wie de Balenciaga's te gewaagd zijn. Ze zijn ook gemakkelijker te combineren als ik dacht, gewoon zoals elk paar witte sneakers en ze zitten ook heel fijn. Ideale comfy outfit voor een dagje festivallen! Hoewel met deze temperaturen zou ik dan misschien toch eerder kiezen voor een paar sandalen ;-)
-
At Sacha I found the perfect pair: minimalist white with contrasting laces. Exactly how I wanted them to be. They're also less chunky than the famous Balenciaga's but I see that as an advantage rather than a disadvantage. They're a nice and affordable alternative for who thinks the Balenciaga's are too much. After all they're also much easier to combine than I thought, just like any pair of white sneakers and they're also very comfortable. Perfect comfy outfit for a day at the festivals. Although with these temperatures I'd perhaps rather choose for a pair of sandals ;-)

Black jumpsuite, dad sneakers, all white, balenciaga, knock off, sacha shoes, black and white, minimal, street style, sunglasses pull & bear
Black jumpsuite, dad sneakers, all white, balenciaga, knock off, sacha shoes, black and white, minimal, street style, sunglasses pull & bear
Nog steeds niet overtuigd? ;-)
-
Still not convinced?

What I'm wearing:
ZARA jumpsuit
SACHA dad sneakers
PULL & BEAR sunglasses

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Contactformulier