First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR! (and sorry for being a bad blogger). I'm so so so ridiculous busy for school this week. Next week I have a presentation so everything has to be perfect. After that day I'll be back as a full time blogger!
Today I'm showing you a roundup of the most read posts of this year. Starting with numero:
10. It's a long time ago, I even wasn't blonde back than. I remember this was the first outfitpost with my leather jacket, still a favorite right now!
9. A personal post answering questions about myself. It's nice to see you are curious about the person behind this blog ^^
8. Was this the first time I showed you those awesome patent trousers? I guess that's the reason for the high ratings.
7. Only at place 7? C'mon panda's deserve better! :D
6. Hey ho let's do something crazy! Do you like my scarf or was it all about the Adidas sneakers? ;)
5. Harry Potter will always be a famous keyword I guess.
4. I miss the summer if I see this picture. My longboard is looking forward to the next one!
3. How to wear a basketball top. It's easy to wear as a dress but you can also wear it in winter. It looks like it was a great inspiration for my readers.
2. Primark posts are popular on my blog. Is it to check what's in store at the moment or do you just love budget clothes? - Or are all those readers just Harry Potter fans again :') Let me know!
1. We have a winner and it's even not an outfit post! Looks like blue hair is on a lot of people's mind! I tried it but it failed so I'm curious if one of my readers tried it!
I wish you a lot of fun this year!