It's time again to show you what I've been up to last month. I want to let you know the girl behind the blog ;) - Enjoy it!
1. I discovered my old pc games again. I was a huge Sims addict but I quit when I went to high school but now I picked up! I'm playing the Sims 2 again!
2. I bought some new shoes (again)! You can see them in my next outfitpost and one of my birthday presents: a book full of quotes by Karl Lagerfeld, it's a great book!
3. Another birthday present from my boyfriend, we stayed at this hotel: Hotel Dream at Mons. It's a renovated monastery. Amazing interior.
4. My lovely dog Indy, I bought him a bow for fun haha. He looks adorable wearing it but he hates it. He ate the bow after 30 minutes :(
5. My current addiction: Pretty Little Liars. Since it's summer stop right now, I bought the available boxes and I'll watch everything again. #freak
6. I'm in love with all the black and white striped things from Ikea as you can see.
7. I went grocery shopping in Germany, they have so much more than here in Belgium. I bought all the tastes of the Kaba powders. It's like 'Nesquick' chocolate powder but than with fruit tastes.
8. A coloring book for adults. A Paris edition with drawings of Parisian monuments. You can fold it open so it's one huge drawing. I haven't started yet cause I'm scared I'll mess it up haha.
9. Barbie has Instagram and its awesome! She posts outfits like a fashion blogger, it's really great.
10. Finallyyyyy my biggest love in real life ! Aaaaaaahhhhh
11. Birthday brunch - the dessert. Yum!
12. I tried the receipt of my granny and made 'petit beurre' pie. It's easy and delicious!
Have a lovely weekend!