Beauty time today! It's been a while since I showed you something about beauty. My order from Yves Rocher came in last week. I'm a sucker for their products. Sometimes I try some different products from the local drugstore but at the end I always go back to Yves Rocher. It's my moms birthday this month so she received a lot of discounts, mostly 50% or free products. Of course I ordered a lot more than her haha. So thanks mom!
1. PURE SYSTEM SET my skin isn't perfect at all and last time I tried the Sebo Spécific line and it was good. But this time I also wanted to try the pure system products, they're a bit heavier I guess, maybe too heavy but at least I can try it. The products are for imperfect skin and the set consists of a lotion, face wash and 2 masks.
2. CACAO COLLECTION this collection is new and limited for the holidays. The basic smell is cacao combined with orange, pistachio or raspberry. I'm no fan of orange so I didn't ordered anything of the orange products. I chose some body shampoo with pistachio smell just because I was curious about the smell, I couldn't imagine how pistachio smell. It's a special smell, you'll love it or you'll hate it. The second product is a glitter shower gel with raspberry smell. It's a save smell and so the best of them all. The combination of cacao and raspberry is very good!
3. LIP BALM, MASK AND SCRUB a new lip balm, I have so many lip balm already but this one is different. It's similar to the Maybelline baby lips. It's lip balm with a red shine and I love it! I'm not always wearing lipstick but if you love to have a subtle color on your lips, this one is great! I also ordered some Moroccan mini masks, I haven't tried them yet but they smell very good. The third product is a face scrub.
4. MAKE UP a new eyebrow pencil, my previous one was a bit to dark so I hope this one will be better. Also a new transparent powder.
5. NOT FOR ME but for my mom haha, that's all she ordered - oops. She received the Evidence perfume for free as a birthday present. Just like the mini mascara. The only thing she needed was an eye roll serum.